miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2018
Learning English with films can be very enjoyable!
Today we are learning English with a short part of a film I am sure all you know. If you are ready to listen to English, switch on your speakers and click
here
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Present simple
Here you have some exercises about Present Simple. I hope you enjoy them!
Present simple
Here you have some exercises about Present Simple. I hope you enjoy them!
False friends
A false friend is an English word that looks similar than another one in Spanish, but their meaning is different. Some important false fr...
Así soy yo...
Hola! Mi nombre es Marta. Soy Bióloga y estudiante de Magisterio. Me encantan los idiomas, hablarlos y enseñarlos. En este blog quiero ayuda...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario